In A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Shakespeare wrote, “Though she be but little, she is fierce,” and we’re guessing that he was talking about the best bullet vibrators. Bullets are some of the best vibrators on the market due to their discreet size, surprising power, and ability to dole out toe-curling orgasms time after time. Whether you’re in the market for a vibe for masturbation or a great sex toy for couples, you need a bullet in your life—and here’s everything you need to know before your buy one.
Bullet vibrators are compact, cylindrical sex toys that are usually shaped like, well, bullets. They’re mainly used for external stimulation, teasing erogenous zones like the clitoris, labia, perineum, and nipples, but you’ll find options that offer internal G-spot massage. And you can get even more creative: Some attach to penis rings, finger vibrators, and suction cup dildos. That extreme versatility makes bullet vibrators great investments, according to Taylor Sparks, sex educator and founder of sex toy marketplace Organic Loven. “They’re [also] so approachable in design and price range,” she says, making them ideal vibrators for beginners.
If you’re new to sex toys, Sparks recommends finding a bullet that has multiple vibration settings so you can start light and work your way up to more intense patterns as you figure out what’s best for your body: “Everyone’s threshold for intensity is going to be different, so take your time to explore all the various vibrations that your bullet offers,” she says. These are the very best bullet vibrators to buy right now, according to experts, Glamour testers, and some very satisfied reviewers.
- Laurie Mintz, PhD, a sexuality psychologist and author of Becoming Cliterate
- Jess O’Reilly, PhD, a sexologist and host of the Sex With Dr. Jess podcast
- Javay Frye-Nekrasova, MEd, a sex educator and Lovehoney sex expert
- Taylor Sparks, a sex educator and founder of sex toy marketplace Organic Loven
- Suzannah Weiss, a certified sex educator and Glamour sex writer
- Amanda Chatel, a Glamour sex writer who has tested over a thousand toys
- Navy Bastiaans, a sexual health educator
Our top picks
All products featured on Glamour are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.